Moore Aquatic k Fitness Center - Aquatics
Our aquatic facility offers two indoor heated swimming pools
- Our main pool is 6 lanes, 25 yards long and equipped with a wheelchair lift
- Our wading pool is 10-16 inches deep
You can join one of our programs or develop an aquatics routine to fit your schedule.
- Swim Lessons. Group and private lessons are offered at several levels to children and adults.
- Water Babies. Parents work with instructors to introduce children ages 18 months to 5 years to the joy of the water.
- Water Aerobics. Ages 16 and older can join classes at convenient times during the week. Shallow water, deep water, and combination classes are offered. Swimming knowledge is not required.
- Masters Swimming. Ages 18 and older can track their progress in group lap swimming.
- Youth Competitive Swimming. Year-round opportunities for children and youth to strengthen swim skills and participate in regional swim competitions. The Washington High School Pam Pack Swim Team holds practice and swim meets here.