Regular Meeting, Monday, March 6, 2006, 7 PM
I. Opening of the meeting
III. Roll call
IV. Old Business
1. Buoy Tender Station Development - driveway relocation.
V. New Business
1. Preliminary Subdivision Plat Approval - Moss Landing Development - is a multi family development project located on the Moss Planing Mill Property.
2. Discuss placement of mobile homes in the RA-20 Zoning District.
3. A request has been made by Mr. William Travis Alligood to rezone 5.3 acres of property located off CBH Lodge Road (SR ). The property is currently zoned RA20 (Residential Agricultural) and the request is to rezone the property to RMH (Residential Mobile Home).
4. Laundromats - Amend the Zoning Ordinance, Article VI Section 27-43, Table of Uses, to include laundromats, coin operated, as a Special Use in the Office and Institutional (O&I) District.
VI. Other Business
1. Discussion of fund raising by Pine Needles Garden Club.
2. City Code Revisions:
a. Amend the Zoning Ordinance, Article XI. Section 27-119 (g), Development Standards in the B1H Zoning District, by adding a new subsection (g)(1) which shall read as follows: When new construction occurs for residential purposes, located in a flood zone, and off-street parking is placed at ground level, the nonresidential uses does not apply.
b. Amend the City Code, Chapter 4 Buildings and Construction and Chapter 9 Motor Vehicles and Traffic, to change the references from the Director of inspections and zoning to the Chief of Fire/Rescue/EMS/Inspections.
3. CAMA Land Use Plan - Dale Holland - Holland Consulting Planners.
VII. Approval of Minutes - Minutes - 2/6/06 - to be handed out at meeting